Welcome to the Schulz Group of Companies
It was in 1945 that entrepreneur Mr. Wilhelm Schulz, a mechanical engineer living in Krefeld-Germany established a small fabrication facility for the local needs of the rising chemical industries in regards to stainless steel piping accessories and related spool welding work.
The passion of the entrepreneur Wilhelm Schulz to always provide highest achievable services to the clientele especially concerning product quality and performance reliability, became an obliging tradition for the entire Schulz companies grown since then.
But today the name Schulz does not only stand for guaranteed first class quality and services, but also for its
- Unique cold forming technology which makes it possible to convert pipe into fittings at room temperature even in wall thicknesses up to 6 inches.
- Worldwide present, efficiently organized sales offices, service centers and material stocks in order to offer closest neighbourhood to the clientele on five continents.
- Internationally established product reputation supported by numerous certificates, confidence and approvals, issued for instance by the American ASME Authorization, by the German TÜV, the French Bureau VERITAS, the Swedish Inspecta Nuclear, the Canadian MCCR etc.
- Innovative and ongoing technical in-house developments, based on more than 65 years of research and manufacturing experience.
- Efficiency in project handling by providing full package supplies to the client inclusive of seamless and welded pipes and butt weld fittings, forged fittings and flanges.
- Continuous expansion of manufacturing capacity and diversification of products which turned a Krefeld based stainless steel fitting specialist into a successful Group of Companies, with an additional fitting plant and welded pipe mill in Brazil and a seamless pipe plant in the US.